Bundle UP: Women's Edition -- Taylor Shorts by GreenStyle Creations

Taylor Shorts
by GreenStyle Creations

Y'all.... you know you've found an awesome pair of shorts when you're willing to post a booty shot on your blog... haha.  Today, I'm looking at another pattern available in the BundleUP Promotion by Pattern Revolution.

The Taylor Shorts by GreenStyle Creations may be the first ladies' pattern that I have sewn and not needed a single alteration.  These shorts fit me like a glove -- FOR REAL!!

This is my first pattern that I've sewn by GSC and needless to say, I am impressed.


The Taylor Shorts (sizes 0-18) can be made in several different inseam lengths (2", 5", and 8") and have the option for a flat front or a pleated front option.  There is a real functioning zip fly,  inset pockets (!) and proper waistband.  I have sewn up the size 0 according to where my hips fell on the sizing chart.  I chose to sew the flat front shorts with a 2" inseam.

My next pair will be in more exciting fabric and I'll choose the pleated front option as well as a bit longer of an inseam - just to change things up a bit!

Bottom line:  The instructions & photos are thorough -- I followed each step and in no time, I had a new pair of shorts! Oh, and piecing the pattern was a breeze - the pages on the right overlap the left so no trimming is needed!   My only change I made was to shorten the pockets slightly.  With using the shortest inseam, my pockets would have peeked out of the bottom otherwise.  


And there are many patterns in the bundle you could pair with these shorts!  Here's how the Hip Hop Tank (review) looks with them.   I think the Citron Twist Shrug over a little tank top or the Jocole Peplum would also look super cute!



before time runs out.... tick tock.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature