Ani-Mazing Skirt: The LADYBUG Invasion


Eeek!!  My house has been invaded by LADYBUGS -- thanks to Cassie of Little Lizard King!

Three new faces {cow, owl, and ladybug} have released today for the the kickoff of the ANI-MAZING Sew Along and they are adorable!  Did I mention these new faces are FREE?  Yaaaaay!


In addition to the free face templates, you can also get the files for the modified eyes (for your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut) that Lisa of Lisa Lisa Designs has been wowing everyone with!  Of course, if your Cameo is still in its box {like mine} or you don't own one, you can cheat and use felt like I did... LOL   Shhhhh...


My skirt is modified from the original pattern.  On the skirt pattern, I eliminated the straps (I was out of my black/white hearts) and added an elastic back (2 channels of 1" elastic).  On the face, I used the new eyes, added a smirk and switched out the sewn antennae for a whimsical version.  I made the antennae removable for easy washing (of the skirt).


Are you joining the Sew Along?!  Which version will you sew?  My oldest NEEDS an owl, but I have some other projects to finish ahead of time.  Whooooo knows if I'll have time to sneak it in ;)






P.S. The adorable ladybug fabric is from Mabel Madison!!

4 comments on "Ani-Mazing Skirt: The LADYBUG Invasion"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature